Monday, January 24, 2011

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein Amar'e Stoudemire advises young women

 

At this point, seemingly half the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.

LeBron James:
I wanna see "The Rite". Love Anthony Hopkins

Amar'e Stoudemire:
Ladies keep them legs close, an them books open. I'm telling yall this because I care. We have to become a smarter generation.
 
Reggie Evans:
I bet wendy williams can fight like a man.

Shelden Williams:
yall don't be so surprised i am from oklahoma so i got a lot of country in me!! i have had raccoon, goat, ostrich, gator and many more!

Jeremy Lin:
Killin my parents in mahjong!

You can also follow Eric Freeman on Twitter at @
freemaneric.

Minnesota Twins Detroit Tigers Boston Red Sox New York Yankees

No comments:

Post a Comment