Friday, September 30, 2011

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein Tyrus Thomas is E for Everyone

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein Tyrus Thomas is E for Everyone

At this point, seemingly half the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.

Stephen Curry: @jeremytyler3 looking like Bagger Vance in the front seat lolyfrog.com/h3vxbslj

Shawn Marion: I'm riding in my boy prius and he told me it's costs 28 bucks to fill it up and if he shake the car he can 30 lol it's gets 45mpg wow

Tyrus Thomas: Dude just asked me for my ID to show that I'm 17 to buy a video game.... I really didn't know how to respond... I just gave him this face

Samardo Samuels: I went too see JAY Z and his body guard was a a------ so I didn't get too meet him. Still play is music tho.

Danny Granger: To you people that liked Drive, get ur head examined and never comment on another movie please ? The only thing that stopped me from walking out was the 13.50 and the 25 bucks for a dam popcorn...#nbalockout

You can also follow Eric Freeman on Twitter at @freemaneric.

Torii Hunter Peyton Manning Philadelphia Phillies Atlanta Braves Philadelphia 76ers

No comments:

Post a Comment