Monday, June 6, 2011

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein Shane Battier wants to hire Color Me Badd

At this point, seemingly half the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.

Brandon Jennings: I feel like I'm bound to end up with somebody that's been with everybody

Roy Hibbert: Really surprised at how much racist stuff is said on Xbox Live. People found out who I was n I was called everything in the book nasty stuff

Spencer Hawes:
Already loving the first episode of #franklinandbash and were only 5 mins in. #plentyofbabes ... First episode of franklin and bash #success

Ron Artest: Email me at ronartest@yahoo.edu for updates on heat game ... Sorry My email is ronartest@aol.org

Shane Battier: Question. Is the 90's supergroup Color Me Badd still together? And if so, can I hire them for a party? Anybody with this knowledge?

You can also follow Eric Freeman on Twitter at @freemaneric.

New York Knicks Vince Wilfork Houston Rockets Indiana Pacers Albert Pujols

No comments:

Post a Comment